QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS borrowed from Tonja's blog Gatherings . I saw this on Lynne's blog and checked it out and am now borrowing it from Lynne through Tonja. Yea, Tonja!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
A log cabin in the mountains overlooking a lake.
2.What is your favorite article of clothing?
3. Last C.D. you bought?
Old Johnny Mathis hits.
4. Where is your favorite place to be?
In a lake cottage I rent sometimes in New Hampshire.
5. Least favorite place to be?
In a crowd of noisy people.
6. Are you strongest in mind or body?
7. What time do you wake up?
Without an alarm, around 9:00
8. Favorite kitchen appliance?
9. What instrument would you like to play?
10. Favorite color?
11. Sports car or SUV?
Sports Car -- not that I have one, but I would like one.
12. Favorite children's book?
One I remember from childhood - "Elin's Amerika" by Marguerite DeAngeli.
13. Favorite season?
Toss up between autumn and spring.
14. Least favorite chore?
Anything related to cleaning, but especially the bathrooms.
15. Favorite day?
16. Favorite food.?
Spaghetti and meatballs
17. Favorite drink?
18. Favorite word?
Serendipity - like Tonja. I wouldn't have been able to think of one - but when I saw this word, I thought "I love that word, too" and I use it often.
19. Favorite inspirational book?
I don't think I usually read inspirational books, unless they are inspirational novels, but I guess it would be the biggie -- The Bible
20. Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?