I was tagged by kookiejar for this fun and thought-provoking meme. I think they are supposed to be book characters, but I couldn't think of a lot so I came up with movie characters.
NAME 3 CHARACTERS......
...you wish were real so you could meet them.
1. Father Tim in the Mitford series of books.
2. "The Thin Man" detective in the series of movies, played by William Powell.
3. From the movie "Roman Holiday" - the reporter played by Gregory Peck. If I were the princess (Audrey Hepburn) I would have given up my throne and run away with him.
...you would like to be.
1. Heidi as in the book of the same name. Yes, really. I want to live in the mountains in a little chalet and sleep in the loft.
2. Meg Ryan's character in "Sleepless in Seattle" so I could live on a houseboat in Seattle with Tom Hanks.
3. Meg Ryan's character in "You've Got Mail" so I could marry wealthy Tom Hanks and maybe get my little book store back.
...who scare you.
1. The troll who asks the billy goats "who is trip trapping over my bridge" in the children's story "The Three Billy Goats Gruff." The picture of this troll in my book (which I still have) terrified me for years. I still don't like to look at him.
2. Some of the characters in the books by one of my favorite writers - James Lee Burke.
3. Frankenstein (monster, not the doctor ) in the original novel by Mary Shelley.
NOW TAG 3 PEOPLE. I tag: Lynne and any others who want to join in.