Wednesday, February 07, 2007

FINALLY SNOW!!!!


We had snow forecast for last night and I actually stayed up until midnight waiting to see it. I don't know why I am obsessing about this snow thing. I think it is because it is something different in this drab brown winter. By this morning we had about an inch of snow, but it sure is pretty. They actually closed the schools! Since Valentine's Day is next week, I think I will hang some red hearts in the trees outside. That will perk things up.

I am still learning the ins and outs of doing this blog. Thanks to Lynne (http://Lynneslittlecorner.blogspot.com), I am starting to get the hang of it. How do all of you find the time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy for me to find the time - I sit at the computer all day instead of cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. Can't be bothered with the mundane tasks of life! Lucky for me Dom doesn't even notice.

kookie said...

Glad you are enjoying your snow, Violetlady. I think I've had just about enough of it though. We (Nebraskans) are expecting 3 snow systems to blow through before next Tuesday. Brrr.

I'm with Lynne. Here I am checking blogs and working on my own, while dishes remain undone and laundry unfolded. It all gets done eventually, doesn't it?