Saturday, February 06, 2010

LOOKING FOR A LOST BLOGGER

If any of you can help me find someone, I would appreciate it.  There used to be a blog I followed and she didn't write anything for a very long time so I took her name off my list.  Then, apparently she closed her blog, but started another one.  I lost the name of the new one.

Her name was Kris, she lived on a lake in Minnesota, she had a poodle, and she loved to garden.  Her blog was primarily devoted to her gardens.

Does anyone know of this person?  I would love to follow her blog again, but can't find it.

Update:  Just found her blog:   http://gardensbythelake.blogspot.com  but see she hasn't posted since last August. 

I have often thought of stopping my blog, but even though I don't have a lot of readers, it is fun to keep up with people and I miss the ones who don't blog anymore.  Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to read Kris's blog too. I wish she'd come back.

Cindy said...

I think a blog too is sort of a diary that helps me keep track of what I am doing. Don't worry about readership, just have fun.