Monday, February 09, 2009




I haven't done a meme for quite awhile so I was pleased to have Cindy from Sagescript Institute tag me for this one.

The instructions are:

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder
3.Post that picture on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

This is a photo of some daffodils by my front step right after a late and infrequent snowfall. I took this picture a few years ago - the date said March 2006, but it may have been a year later. I see that it was before Easter because the wreath I made is on the front door.

I tag:



3. Willow at Willow's Cottage

4. Flower at Flower Power

5. Barbara at The Clark Homestead
6. Linda at Somewhere in Time

Have fun!!


9 comments:

BClark said...

OH, fun, thank you. I wonder which picture it will be.

Willow said...

OK--I wonder which photo it will be...

Willow said...

OK--I wonder which photo it will be...

Mary said...

Violetlady,

I have already done this meme and so it would be the same photo. You might want to chose someone else this time but thank you for thinking of me.

Blessings,
Mary

Renie Burghardt said...

Violet Lady,

I've enjoyed your meme and snowy daffodil picture. I noticed today that mine are up and eager to bloom soon, even though they were under some ice just a bit ago. Hardy little flowers.

Thank you for your visit and nice comment today. I have enjoyed reading your posts and may even try your chili recipe.

Hugs and blessings,

Renie

Linda said...

This is a fun meme. I've already done this but I'll just go to the 7th folder...a slight adjustment):) Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

I'll be posting a picture tomorrow. It's fun to see other people's pictures and find out a little more about them.

Cindy said...

Great picture, how seasonal. Thanks for playing.
Cindy
http://www.sagescript.com

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Isn't it so odd when it snows so late like that...right on top of the blooms? Let's see what this year has in store.

Stay Cozy,
Carrie