Thursday, February 28, 2008

SIX WORD MEMOIR MEME



GRANDCHILDREN GIVE NEW MEANING TO LIFE



Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner Of The World tagged me for this. It was hard to do! Give it a try.


Here are the meme rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4. Tag five more blogs with links

5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I tag:








5 comments:

kookie said...

Wow, this one IS hard. I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks Violetlady...I think you just gave me my post for tomorrow! :D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, our first is due in September, thanks for playing:)

Anonymous said...

You nailed it! Your boys are so cute and they're getting so big!

I can see you in both of them.

BClark said...

Well I had my entry done for the day and then I came to visit,lol. Now I posted part of it but am straining my thinking cap like Tom Terrific to figure out what to put down. Oh, and the book looks good too, will have to see if Amazon has a copy.

Thank you for being my blogger friend, Barbara

Willow said...

What a GREAT six word memoir!