Quite awhile ago I was tagged for this meme: 7 Oddball Things About Me. I am finally catching up. I can't remember who tagged me it has been that long ago, but here goes:
1. I talk to myself a lot. Sometimes I worry that I have been talking to myself out in public.
2. I learned many years later from an old friend that I was considered very sophisticated and aloof in high school. I remember feeling very shy and very out of place.
3. I often sing and dance when I am home alone (that and the talking to myself -- yup that's me). Actually, I don't necessarily have to be alone to do this.
4. This is not really oddball, but not that common either -- I love poetry.
5. I collect mourning jewelry. These are pieces of jewelry that were generally inspired by Queen Victoria after the death of her beloved Albert. They often braided the hair of the departed loved one and inset it into brooches, lockets, rings, even used it for bracelets and watch fobs. I have some brooches with pictures in them of the loved ones.
6. I like cemeteries.
7. I generally like the company of animals better than people.
Care to share something a little eccentric about yourself? If so, consider yourself tagged!