Lynne at Lynne's Corner of the World tagged me for this and I saw it somewhere else, too. Looks like fun!
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Helping to be there for my mother (long distance) as she dealt with my father's death in 1995 and her gradual onset of dementia. I know, this is so sad, but it is what I was doing this time 10 years ago.
2. Deciding how to deal with Christmas.
3. Starting a new job.
5. Wondering how I was remaining sane.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Go to church. (Done)
2. Go to the office to update my Realtor access key. (Done)
3. Go to an open house at my beauty salon at 6:00. (Probably won't go)
4. Go to Walmart to buy gift boxes. (Done)
5. Look for gift for our giving tree at church. (Realized I have a question about it that can't be answered until Monday.)
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Maybe I am a millionaire. (ha ha)
2. I would give new houses to my family (( might have to be a multi-millionaire, though).
3. I would travel to France twice a year.
4. I would build a log cabin by a lake in the mountains.
5 THINGS I 'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN (OR HAVE NEVER WORN):
1. Sadly, a bikini.
2. High, high heels.
3. Mini skirts and "hot pants" (remember those)?
4. Maternity clothes.
5. Nail polish.
5 FAVORITE TOYS:
1. Snow globes.
2. Lincoln logs.
3. Monopoly game.
4. Raggedy Ann dolls.
5. Mr. Potato Head
(Most people have named their gadget toys, but even though I love my cell phone, it isn't really a toy to me.)
NAME 5 PEOPLE TO TAG FOR THIS MEME:
Actually, I am going to opt to tag anyone who wants to do this meme. It really is a fun one.