Saturday, December 08, 2007

5 THINGS MEME

Lynne at Lynne's Corner of the World tagged me for this and I saw it somewhere else, too. Looks like fun!


5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:


1. Helping to be there for my mother (long distance) as she dealt with my father's death in 1995 and her gradual onset of dementia. I know, this is so sad, but it is what I was doing this time 10 years ago.

2. Deciding how to deal with Christmas.

3. Starting a new job.

4. Moving.

5. Wondering how I was remaining sane.


5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:

1. Go to church. (Done)

2. Go to the office to update my Realtor access key. (Done)

3. Go to an open house at my beauty salon at 6:00. (Probably won't go)

4. Go to Walmart to buy gift boxes. (Done)

5. Look for gift for our giving tree at church. (Realized I have a question about it that can't be answered until Monday.)


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:

1. Maybe I am a millionaire. (ha ha)

2. I would give new houses to my family (( might have to be a multi-millionaire, though).

3. I would travel to France twice a year.

4. I would build a log cabin by a lake in the mountains.


5 THINGS I 'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN (OR HAVE NEVER WORN):


1. Sadly, a bikini.

2. High, high heels.

3. Mini skirts and "hot pants" (remember those)?

4. Maternity clothes.

5. Nail polish.



5 FAVORITE TOYS:

1. Snow globes.

2. Lincoln logs.

3. Monopoly game.

4. Raggedy Ann dolls.

5. Mr. Potato Head

(Most people have named their gadget toys, but even though I love my cell phone, it isn't really a toy to me.)

NAME 5 PEOPLE TO TAG FOR THIS MEME:

Actually, I am going to opt to tag anyone who wants to do this meme. It really is a fun one.






4 comments:

Suey said...

Great job on the meme!

And I'm so glad you got the little package and that you liked it! Yeah!

Literary Feline said...

I like the Christmas song in the background. :-)

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning that they will never wear maternity clothes again. Are they that uncomfortable or is it that people just don't want to have any more children? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Fun list! I had trouble remembering what I was doing 10 years ago. I can't even remember what I was doing 10 days ago!

Mary said...

Willow,

This is a great meme and I enjoyed reading it. I like your list of favorite toys. Mine are board games with my grandsons and Lego.

Blessings,
Mary