Wednesday, November 04, 2009

HOLIDAY SWAP




I have joined in a Holiday Swap. Go here to read about it and join in, too. You have until November 12. I did this one year on someone's blog and it was a lot of fun.

I want to tell you about my visit to Fallingwater in Pennsylvania with my sister and uncle, but will leave that for another day.   I have a new camera which I will show you.  I haven't tried it out yet.  And the biggest news yet is that my husband and his friends are leaving tomorrow morning (if all goes well) on the big boat trip down the Intracoastal Waterway to Florida (after their four year boat building project).  More on all this news to follow in a few days.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds fun...

How's the kitty problems?


Lots of love
Jess

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Maybe I will have to check it out...thanks for the tip!

Mountain Mama said...

I'm looking foward to hearing about Falling Water.

BClark said...

Ok, I am waiting with baited breath (is that the right baited,lol) to hear how the boat trip went. Looks like it turned out great.